Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some of my all-time favorites

This is my sister Tanya and I on a red trike.
This has always been one of my favorite pictures. I look cute and I look happy. Someone made the crocheted dresses for us.
This picture is famous for a different reason. You have got to love the FLOWERS. At least we had a couch and wallpaper and curtains!
Somewhere (hopefully) there is a colored picture of us in our famous red dresses. Our mom made the dresses and I can remember her sewing them. They were red organza with small white polka dots. We were really poor back then, but we always had clothes and our mom was always dressed nice.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are posting these. It is fun for the girls to look at! I enjoy seeing them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She always was dressed nice, wasn't she? I didn't know she made those dresses! Why didn't any of us get the sewing gene?

    ReplyDelete