Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Happy Birthday, Amy

This was taken in Colorado when we gathered for Jessica's baptism. Just more good friends being together.
Amy teaches her family the Gospel of Jesus Christ. She has a wonderful little family of four girls and of course a wonderful husband too.
I am not sure she will appreciate this picture. But, I think it is impressive. This was taken about 2 weeks before she delivered her twin girls. I think she looks great.
See those crying girls!!! She is an excellent mother. If anyone could handle twins it is Amy. So, my hats off to you Amy. I love you.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. The pictures are great. I am jealous of all the fun trips you have taken. Maybe one day I will be able to venture out without kids. Happy Birthday Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pictures! Amy is quite a special person! I really love the pic of you and all your girls. You are all so beautiful! Haven't changed a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!! I have never seen that oh so prego picture of myself! I a humungo! Hello belly! I just had Sarah and Abby standing here and I told them they were inside my tummy. They got so excited. I am not a pregnant picture lady so I am amazed I agreed to this picture. But I AM glad it does exist, however painful it is. Not only how huge I am, but remember how TIGHT my poor belly is at this point! Thanks Mom for writing such a nice post. I miss you terribly. hugs for you RIGHT now. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete