Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Line-up

I call these pictures the line-up. We never did anything but be in a line. Gee, sometimes we were even
"out-of-order". Tanya is the oldest and Vicki is the youngest, so that makes me the middle one.
There were times I thought we were really cute. I do wonder if our mom made these dresses. I know there were some red ones that she did make. It looks like I have a famous saddle oxfords on that day. I think that will be another story to come.
Here we are on a rare Sunday going to the Lutheran church. We never did understand what was going on. Maybe if we went more we might have understood. I do remember this dress.
Our mom joins this line-up. Can you tell by the hair we are in the 60's?? We are standing in front of our 1960 Pontiac. The first car Mr Daniel and I owned!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment