Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When the Big C enters my life

I looked happy here! I guess I didn't realize what was coming and how I would look and feel. This picture was taken Jan, 1, 2006
Mr Daniel gave me a buzz. My hair was coming out by the hand fulls. I remember thinking I looked like a werewolf in the shower. I tried to wash my hair and my hands and arms were covered in hair. A few days later he took shaving cream and a razor and got the rest of it off. This was the first time he had used our clippers. I didn't understand why he couldn't get me bald since I had given him several bald spots when I cut his hair. :) Picture taken about Jan 28.
This was about 4 weeks after radiation ended and about 12 weeks after finishing 6 months of chemotherapy. Picture taken Sept. 27, 2006
This is brand-new Miss Ellie. I told Amy I could be an adult body in the house, but that was about all I could do at that time. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Mom it looks like you have gotten the hang of blogging faster than I have! It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. What a trying time. I admire your strength and faith. Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete