Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Amy

Actually Amy's birthday is on Feb 7th. But, Saturday's can be hectic so I am doing this early. (I still don't have this blogging thing down, but I will keep trying. Nothing is in the order I wanted. Every time I think I have it together I am surprised.)
Amy is a special person. She came into the world with the cord wrapped around her neck twice. There were a few other things too. She has always been full of life. She could crawl before she could sit up. She could see no purpose to sitting.
She was a good student and is a good leader today. She is a good little mother and wife. She sets a good example for others. She has created a lovely home and I miss her decorating abilities.
So I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday and I love you.
(There are 2 sets of pictures to follow)

No comments:

Post a Comment