Friday, July 3, 2009

She Is How Old??

Miss Sarah was our long-awaited and long-prayed-for baby. Most of our babies came fast and I almost thought I couldn't have any more children before I got pregnant with her. I remember Miss Shelley and Mr Seth saying "I thought we were having a baby in June". I guess she wanted to be an almost firecracker instead.
The doctor told me I was having a 6 lb baby and of course we didn't know she was going to be a girl. Well, let me say, 8 lb 10 oz is no six pound baby. The kids had been praying for a Baby Sarah for more than a year and I was a little worried (oh, ye of little faith). When Mr Dan went home and told the kids it really was Baby Sarah, Miss Shelley said "I know".
When she was finally ready to be born, the doctor, nurse, and Mr Dan were watching the Today Show. "Hello, I'm ready to have the baby". Suddenly they all jump up to get ready!! The nurse is saying "don't push, don't push". Crazy people!!!!!! Well, finally one push and she came into the world. I remember they took her hair and tied a ribbon in it.. She looked like an Indian baby.
She has grown up to be a beautiful woman, wife, and mother. She serves in the church, serves others, and is all you would want in a daughter. Our love to you on this special day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment