Monday, July 13, 2009

Hark It's Clark


The birthdays come fast and furious lately. I wanted to wish Mr. Clark Daniel a Happy 6th Birthday. We had been on a trip and as soon as we landed my phone rang to let us know a baby boy had arrived. I got ready in one day and then I was off to Provo to be with the little family. The whole family gathered in Provo for his blessing and that was a special time to all be together.
Mr. Clark has always been a happy guy. Can you tell from the pictures? I am sure he will always be a University of Michigan fan.
He will be in first grade in the Fall (in Princeton, New Jersey). He takes piano lessons from his mom and plays soccer. He does a really good job playing goalie. He really excelled in Kindergarten and we could see how much he has grown. He makes good choices and is such a fun guy to be around. We will see you soon, Clark. We love you and hope you had a great birthday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment