Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Every Picture Has A Story

I wish I could remember all the details surrounding this picture and the story that goes with it. I know I was in Redlands, CA because my Mother-In-Law had been sick. My mother and sister were going on a trip to Arizona and I hitched a ride home with them. Can you tell we didn't get out of the drive-way before my mother's car was acting up.

The tow truck driver had room in his cab for my sister T, but not for mom and I. Can you tell mom and I rode in the car while it was being towed and T with the truck driver. Well, my sister thought this was the funniest thing ever, and she proceeded to wet her pants in the cab of the truck!

Hopefully it was a long time before anyone had to sit in that seat!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. That picture still makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. That story is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's FUNNY! It reminds me of the time I was driving down McDowell to work and I saw the Dart.. NO JOKE! The Dart with your BYU sticker on it was on one of those big rig car haulers. Too funny! I was just thinking about that the other day, if you can believe it. Hahaha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie saw the Dart! Unbelievable! Did T really wet her pants? I certainly didn't remember that part of the story!

    ReplyDelete