Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Can't Help Myself

I know someone is not going to be happy with this story, but it is too good not to share.
A really nice man and I were shopping at the mall a few weeks ago. I am in line to pay
and he said he would go and get the car and meet me in front of the store so I didn't have
to be in the heat. He really is a good man!! I finish paying and go outside where I expect
to see him waiting for me. I wait and wait. I finally decide I have misunderstood him and
maybe I was supposed to meet him at the car. I finally call him on the cell phone to see
if I have made a mistake. He tells me I am correct and he will be there soon. I cannot
figure out what has taken him so long. He pulls up (finally) and as soon as I get in the
car I realize what the problem was. For 10 minutes he has been fighting with these!!
(They are from my car that he doesn't drive all that much!!)














Hopefully you can tell what they are!!

He never did get them folded up and they

were sitting in the backseat!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Terry-that is hilarious! I hate those things! I wonder "who" the man was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those can be a pain, poor "man"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job keeping me in suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother can really relate to that "man". Soooooo funny!!

    ReplyDelete