Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yes, I know I am spoiled

It is true that I know I am spoiled. But, I also
know that life was not always this way. I can
remember having 6 children at home and
having their needs come first.
So life is different now (evidently).

I had a good time at the outlet stores in Oregon
last week. One very good thing about Oregon is
No Sales Tax!! It really did make a difference.
Thanks to the girls for a new outfit and for lunch.

I can remember being a young girl at our local
Penney's store and shopping for shoes. My feet
are so wide that my mother told the shoe salesman
my sisters could get shoes and I would take the
box because that is all that would fit me.

Well, fast forward many years and I discovered
wide-width shoes. I have also discovered
Naturalizer shoes at the Outlet Stores. Of course
none in Arizona!! I would stock up when we went to
Washington. Mr Daniel is so good to me. He
took an empty duffle bag to Oregon to put my
shoes in that I would find.
I guess you could say I struck gold!! Boy, did I have
fun.






.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That was a really fun day mom! It had been a while since we all have been able to go shopping together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the memories came flooding back! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those green ones! So sad I missed out on the fun!

    ReplyDelete