Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another Birthday - Emily

She was so cute and so worth waiting for. In those days the doctors didn't care how over-due you were. The ultrasound (the only one I had) said she was due June 3rd. You realize what today is and how late she was. She was a very good baby. She had her thumb and her blanket and she was happy. I needed her to be good since Jill was 22 months, Amy was 3, Sarah was still 4, Seth was 8, and Shelley was 9. Shelley still remembers me being in labor.
She got cuter as the years went by. This was her second birthday and I decided she had a lot of hair. She never really lost her baby hair.
Emily was always a good student and a fast reader. She has read tons of books and still enjoys them today. Emily is a good friend to all. She never gossips and her word can be trusted. We are proud of her getting her college degree and who knows maybe she will go back to school and get even more education. She serves as the Relief Society President in her Singles Ward.
She is Auntie Em to her 17 nieces and nephews. They all think she is so fun and they all adore her. So today, I say Happy Birthday Emily, we are proud of you and feel so blessed to be your parents. At our house this means it is exactly 6 months until Christmas!!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I was a cute baby wasn't I!! Thanks for the post mom, love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I love Emily too! :) Cute post!! :)

    ReplyDelete