Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our family (with a few extras)

I got so excited to be able to download a picture that was not on the Mexican cruise. This is a picture taken after my father-in-laws funeral in Aug 2007. (My sister is in the picture and my mom also. There are a few extra kids in there to and maybe we are missing some too!) My mom passed away 12 days later,so we were glad to have spent some time with her and take some pictures. We are looking forward to being together this summer. For us those times are few and far between and have become more precious as time goes on. It is good to keep in touch from blogs, email, facebook, phone calls etc. Our children and grandchildren are spread all across the U.S. We seem to see them in smaller groups. So we have a trip planned for Feb. and one for March. Yea for baptisms.

No comments:

Post a Comment