Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally

I can say I have finally taken the plunge and decided to start a blog. I am always reading other people's blogs. I don't call it blog stalking, I call it blog surfing. Doesn't that sound so much nicer?? Of course, I needed help from Miss Emily and then Miss Carla to get started. I am just a tad bit computer challenged. Let's hope I can remember how to do things. It will be exciting to see if I can post another picture. Actually I will be excited to see if I can see this post!! So, I will remember baby steps...
So Thanks Miss Emily and Miss Carla. Miss Carla and I had a wonderful lunch and lots of talking, talking, and more talking. Sorry, Em I don't think you got a lunch, but maybe next time.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome madre! I am pleasantly surprised! The girls will be excited to see you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I am glad that Carla was able to get you up and running. I am sad I missed out on the lunch, but next time I come down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, well! Look who's been busy! Nice to see you up here!

    ReplyDelete