Friday, January 30, 2009

I know Mr Daniel was going to send a picture of our new purchases. I think he is a little frustrated because our new cable box does not seem to be working. This is our second new box. We did watch part of Pirates of the Caribbean and it looked wonderful. So we can watch all the movies we want, just no television shows.
We need to get Shelley and Jill on the blogging bandwagon. Shelley is thinking about it and I know Jill would if she wasn't teaching seminary. While I am thinking about it, there was something on the news about a major virus infecting Facebook. So be careful. Make sure you know the person etc.
We are excited to have the Cardinals in the Superbowl. I think Daniel wanted to tape it on the DVR, you know the one that isn't working!!


3 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!! Things are looking mighty fine. I knew you could do it. There were just a few glitches, but I knew you would just take off. Nice picture, Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the third time I have tried to post a comment!!!!! Anyway, the only pictures it will let me post are the ones from Mexico. We will get real tired of those really fast!! But, I will keep messing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great, Mom! I had forgotten already that you were in Nauvoo in December! Too bad about the Cardinals, huh?

    ReplyDelete