Friday, April 24, 2009

LOVE vs. HATE

I just had to add to my blog since it has been so long since I did. Okay...

Here is my list and why it's on my list:

I LOVE my double oven. It makes baking so much faster. It is especially nice on holidays.
I HATE my double oven when it is broken! What gives, it isn't even 5 years old. There are times it may have died from lack of use, but not from over-use!!

I LOVE my laptop computer and I am so glad I have it. It is really handy and I can do more than one thing at a time.
I HATE computers when they don't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is with our Dell desktop computer?????????? This is the 2nd time the hard drive has crashed!!!!! Pray for my pictures, the hundreds of scanned pictures, and my Family History. Mr Daniel and Dell are "working" on it.

I LOVE my children.
I HATE that they live so far away.

I LOVE my grandchildren.
I HATE even more that they live so far away. By the time we begin to bond it is time for them (or us) to go home until the next time.

I LOVE my chemo doctor. He takes good care of me and he LISTENS. He also spends time with me.
I HATE that I ever had to meet him in the first place.

I LOVE that all my blood work came back perfect.
I HATE that my blood work came back normal. I was hoping there was something wrong with my thyroid and that was why I had gained some weight. Shoot, you mean I gained because of what I ate???????

I LOVE my garden and can't wait to eat more veggies from it.
I HATE that the birds think I planted it for them. I have CDs hanging and some other things to distract them.

I LOVE that I am not a teenager or raising children in these days and times. My hat goes off to those of you that are.
I HATE that it means we are now senior citizens!!!!!!! Mr Daniel has been diagnosed with a gall stone, 2 bulging discs in his back, a lump down where the sun doesn't shine, an enlarged prostate, and poly cystic kidney disease. The interesting thing is he didn't know he had any of them!!

I LOVE (for the most part) my blog. ( I love reading the blogs that belong to other people)
I HATE writing on my blog. I HATE even more that I have relatives that don't read my blog!!

I LOVE that we are having a family reunion in August.
I HATE that not everyone is coming :( :( :(

I LOVE winters in Arizona.
I HATE summers in Arizona.

If there are other things I love and hate, I plead old age and can't remember what they are!!



4 comments:

  1. Well said!!! I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well put mom, I can relate to some of those things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! There are a gazillion things I love/hate and love to hate and hate to love... ;) This would be a good blog tag. Is it one? hahaha!

    I'm MORE THAN WILLING to lend my children as surrogate grandchildren!!! They're your "other grandchildren" anyway! They definitely LOOOOOVE Grandma Terry... and so do their piggy banks. hahahaha!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ya, Mom! I love your blog and love that I don't have one!! :)

    ReplyDelete